As promised, the link to the Google Doc showing the retinoids on a sliding scale of %/strengths can be found here: CH Retinoid Database
A few things to bear in mind when reading:
- This list is not exhaustive, we are working on it daily, but I’ve had so many questions about them that I thought I’d crack on with access.
- Products are listed primarily by the publicly known strength of the active.
- Where a product contains the active, but the % is not shared publicly, the products are in alphabetical order after the products where the % is publicly known.
- This document is for information purposes only and should not be taken as a sign of a superior formula, personal preference or endorsement.
- %s can be helpful to know, but please remember that Formula, as always, is Queen.
If you would like more information on these products (or any products) please download the free Skin Rocks App where they are listed in full detail.
Feel free to leave a comment below on a retinoid you would like added.
And if you are a brand that would like your product added, or a brand that is concerned that your product has been misrepresented, please text me, email me or DM me on Instagram, depending on how well you know me. 🙂